QuickBooks Accounting Software has gained massive popularity in the market. It helps you track your expenses and earnings with ease. It gives you a report of your Expenses, Sales, Profit, Loss, and many other things. And the QuickBooks Tool hub is a collection of all QB tools in a single application.
It is helpful in solving most of the issues and errors. Below are some of the tools that Intuit offers:
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- QBs File Doctor Tool
- QBs Re-Image Repair Tool
- PDF Repair Tool etc.
- QBs Connection Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Tool Hub – Importance and Usage
Quickbooks users sometimes face errors due to many reasons such as technical glitches, human intervention, etc. To handle it, Intuit developed various tools. One such repairing tool is Quickbooks tool Hub, which helps users fix thousands of QB errors.
Earlier when this tool was not released, users had to download and diagnose all the errors individually. Some errors that can be resolved using the QuickBooks Tool Hub are :
1: QuickBooks Error 6123,0 – If the error code 6123,0 appears in the QuickBooks while opening or restoring the company file then the Repair Tool Hub will resolve this error.
2: PDF and printing problems – Businesses often get impacted due to QBs printing problems with invoices like QuickBooks freezing during printing or printing blank invoices.
The program problems tab in the QB tool hub provides support in fixing this error.
3: QBs Crashing errors – Having so many features can generate some glitches or faults that may cause a crash. If you face an unexpected shutdown while working on QuickBooks, you might lose some important company data and files.
If you receive a notification showing “Com Error” then this crashing error can be fixed with a solution provided in QB Tool Hub Kit.
4: Error H202 – When you try to access a QB company file kept on a networked computer and an error message pops on your screen saying QuickBooks Error Message H202.
It means that the multi-user connection of the server is blocked, and QBs can’t use the company file for other activities. This error can be fixed via the QuickBooks Tool Hub kit.
5: Other Errors – It also assists in repairing all H series errors as well as 6000 series errors.
Tools of QuickBooks Tool Hub for Fixing Errors
The QuickBooks Tool Hub consists of several useful tools for fixing an error.
Each tab has a different guideline for solving errors. Let’s discuss them in detail.
1. Company File Issues Tab
There are times when company files damage the system. You will need to use The QB File Doctor. Since it can be found in The QB Tool Hub, you can avoid downloading it separately.
Start the tool hub application and run QB File Doctor, then choose the company file and fill in the details. Now the application will automatically detect and repair the error.
2. Network Issues Tab
If you are facing any issue related to connectivity or network, it can be fixed by using this tab.
- First, Open “QB Database Server Manager”.
- Then, tap “Network issue”
- Finally, Wait until it troubleshoots all the errors such as H202 or other network and connectivity regarding errors.
3. Program Problems Tab
This tab is useful when facing difficulties in performance while using the QB Repair Tool Hub. It also helps you if the program itself is not responding or in case of printing or pdf problems.
If you’re facing any program related problems then follow the below methods:
- ‘QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool’
- ‘Quick Fix My Program’
- ‘QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool’
4. Installation Issues Tab
This tab will assist you regarding any issues with installation, uninstalling, or reinstalling QB Desktop.
The QuickBooks tool applications will automatically solve the installation faults and the ‘QuickBooks Clean install tool’ helps in fixing corrupt files.
5. Password Reset Tab
There are many users who use multiple passwords for everything. There are some cases where a user might forget his password.
However, if you want to retrieve your password, just go to the ‘Password Reset’ tab. Here, you can easily retrieve your login credentials.
Errors That Can be Solved Via QuickBooks Tool Hub
Errors and Bugs can easily corrupt your company’s data and files. This tool majorly solves all of the errors faced by the user without constant them a lot of time.
Let’s discuss the errors that can be repaired using this tool.
1: Installation Issues – If installing the QuickBooks desktop fails, then clicking on the tab stating ‘Installation issues’ will help you fix any installation-related issues.
It will help you in uninstalling and reinstalling the QuickBooks desktop additionally it also helps to update to the latest version of the software without taking much time.
2: Network Connectivity Issues – Repairing network connectivity-related issues is a tiresome and lengthy process.
However, having the QBs Tool Hub will help you solve Network errors like H202 issues easily by using the right tool from the tools hub.
3: Login Issues – In case, you forgot your QuickBooks password, You can retrieve your login credentials by clicking on the ‘password reset’ tab.
Now provide your registered email and Username. After that, you will get the link for resetting the password in your registered email id.
4: Slow performance – If QB starts lagging or you observe a delay in processes then you need to select the ‘program problem’ tab and it will solve the issue.
5: Error in Company Files – If you face any Company File Error, just select the tab ‘Company File Issues’ inside the tool hub window then follow the instructions appearing on your screen.
QuickBooks Tool Hub: Requirements of the Tool
Always make sure that the internet connection is stable to prevent any trouble while downloading the tool.
Below are the requirements for downloading QB Repair Tool Hub.
- Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package
- Microsoft .NET Framework – To prevent any error, make sure to update it before downloading the tool hub.
Downloading and Installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub – Steps Included
The QBs Tool Hub can be downloaded via the official website of Intuit. Just follow the below steps:
- Firstly, Go to the Official website of Intuit and start downloading the QBs Tool Hub
- After successfully downloading it, open the file named QuickBooksToolHub.exe
- Now, you will see the new installation window and after clicking next, read the agreement and select ‘Yes’ tab
- Afterward, you can keep the QBs Tool Hub setup in any folder
- Then, browse the App and click on ‘install’ and the installation will begin
- Now, just wait for the installation to get complete and then simply click ‘yes’.
Pros of Having QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks tool hub has a lot of benefits and many great features. Some of them are as follows:
- QB Tool Hub is Free – We know that every solution comes with a price but this tool that helps to solve all the QuickBooks Errors is totally free.
- User-Friendly and Simple interface – The simple and plain interface this software provides is very pleasing to the eyes and easily understandable even for a newcomer.
- Great for Solving Company files issues – This tool helps repair all the common issues that cause the errors in company files.
- Also Helps in Fixing Network Issues – There is no need to download another tool to fix Network Issues. The QB Tool Hub also fixes the network issues.
Repairing Tools Inside QB Tool Hub
There are many tools that are present inside the QuickBooks tool application itself. These tools run automatically and repair many errors.
1. QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
As the name suggests, it acts as a doctor to various files as well as installation errors. Additionally, it runs automatically, which means users will save both time and energy.
You can tap on the Company File Issues section to access this tool.
2. QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The tool named QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool has the ability to correct installation faults on its own.
You will find this under the tab of Installation issues.
3. PDF Repair Tool
On QuickBooks software, users can face Print Spooler service, MSXML, XPS Document Writer problems.
So, Intuit developed the tool QuickBooks pdf repair to assist users in resolving issues related to the Microsoft components.
Any person can access this from the Program Problems option of the QB tool hub.
4. QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool
You can get this tool under the Program Problems section of the tool hub. This tool repairs the Microsoft components so that the software can run effectively. Additionally, it diagnoses program-related problems and fixes them through its scanning method.
However, the scanning process takes 8-10 minutes to resolve issues but it’s beneficial in its task of diagnosing the issues.
Uninstalling The QuickBooks Hub Tool
QuickBooks users are aware of the usefulness of this tool but if you need to uninstall this tool while solving any issue or error then follow the below steps:
- First, Add advanced uninstaller PRO to the PC.
- Then, open it.
- Now, search for the General Tools option and click on Uninstall Programs tool.
- A list will appear, search for the QuickBooks tool hub and select it.
- Click on the uninstall option.
- A dialog box for confirmation will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on uninstall and it will be uninstalled by Advanced Uninstaller PRO.
Read Also: QuickBooks PDF Converter Not Working: Fix the Issue in 4 Easy Ways
Here is everything that you should know about the repairing tool – QuickBooks Tool Hub. Now you must have realized how important this tool is to ensure the smooth functioning of the software.
After installing it, you won’t be bothered by Quickbooks errors as it will fix them on its own. Millions of users trust this tool as it saves their time and energy from solving errors manually.
This worthy application will make your work more productive and you can prevent your attention from unnecessary QB issues.
Finally, let’s conclude this informative post right here. However, you can write down more suggestions and tips.